Monday, December 16, 2013

Random thoughts on Monday, December 16th

I have some random thought I just need to post before I forget to say them to you in person....
1. I just put ALL of the image files that came with our textbook on the student drive. They are in our class folder under "Textbook Images". They are organized into files by chapter. I thought this might be useful for you now, and when you do some research about non-western art. So enjoy!
2. If we have a snow day tomorrow (Tuesday), the Islamic Art quiz will bump to Wednesday. You can still hand in your Romanesque questions on Thursday, but Friday would be ok for those too. I just wanted to get them by the end of the week so you can have some closure before vacation.

That's all for now. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment